Re-editing


 hello blog, how are you doing? I’m doing OK. Today I’ll be talking about how we had to re-edit for the final task. Two blogs ago I spoke about how Jahziah’s sister peer reviewed our final task and comments and concerns she gave us. Last blog I talked about how we had to reshoot the dancing because of her comments and concerns. I’ll be talking about editing that scene. Jahziah and I decided to edit in class together, so we both were able to add ideas. 


First thing we did was make sure the scenes were smooth. We also wanted to make sure the audios were smooth. It is a little hard to explain how to edit it’s more of a hands-on thing. We deleted the original and added the new one. after re-editing the scene, it looked a lot more smoother than before. Another thing she added was that we should’ve put background music in the part where the main actor gets taken. She thought it was a good idea that the audience felt some type of mystery during this part. I decided to add some suspenseful music in the background, and they made the scene more mysterious. 


The last thing we had to change were the text bubble message icons. It was a little sad because Jahziah and I both really liked these fonts, but we try to make it look better than before. Hopefully in another project will be able to use this text effect.


Now everything is finally done! All the filming, Peer review, refilming, and editing. It was a lot of work, and I am so happy that I had Jahziah by my side. I can’t wait for all of you to see how it turned out. Good night blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“GONE” CCR | GRWM | INTERVIEW

First Day of Editing

Planning Blog: Day Three of Filming