Finally Finished!!


 Hello Blog, how did your day go? It’s almost Friday. The day went by kind of quick. Do you have any plans for the weekend? I work Saturday and Sunday so, that’s what i’ll be doing. 

Today was the last day of editing. It took some time but, I am so excited to see how it turns out. There is some bad news that J should probably mention… 

So, our third member of the group, Kester might be switching schools. this came out of nowhere. if we had to re-film, we would have to find somebody to play his part. we made memories during this project so it’s kind of sad to see him go. hopefully he’ll go on and do better at his new school. 

Some bad news about editing is that we won’t be able to get the texts on the screen. The group and I have to find a font for the peoples names that were part of the film. We tried to find another way to show the viewers the back-and-forth text messages. Jahziah was in charge of doing the text in the film. Jahziah is such a great editor and did a great job with his project. I ended up finding a font for the movie title and the credits. The web that I use is called dafont.com which was really good and helping me find a free font to incorporate into our film. I ended up picking I got an eerie type of font to match the feeling of the film. 

Now we’re finally finished. I’m so proud and happy with the turn out. I also enjoyed writing these blogs to tell you my step-by-step process of completing this project. next thing to do is show other people are filmed and see what they think and get feedback from them. Thank you, have a great night blog! Don’t let anyone silence you, speak up for what you believe in. -Annabels Quote of the Blog 

.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“GONE” CCR | GRWM | INTERVIEW

First Day of Editing

Planning Blog: Day Three of Filming