Peer Review


 Hello blog, how has everything been? How has your week gone? It is almost time for spring break. I have been really tired lately especially with he time change. I have also been working a lot. 

Everything is almost done! Today, I let my friends sister watch our final task and let my group and I know any concerns or things they thought could be better. I was curious to know what an outsider of the group would think of our final task, how they would perceive it, and if they would understand the message of it. 

First, some things she said that could be improved includes that the cuts in the beginning of the film kind of looked choppy. Personally, I agree and it is something Jahziah and I have to fix. Next, she said at the end of the film that we should add some background music because it was quiet. I will go back in and add some background music to bring more feeling and life to the film. Next, one of the major things she did not like were the text bubbles on the screen. I actually liked the text bubbles and I know Jahziah spent some time trying to make them look perfect. After re-watching the film many many times, I started to understand why she did not like the text bubble as much. So, we decided to take the text bubbles out. Lastly, she said the lighting in the dance scene was not the best. We decided to try and put a filter over this specific scene but, since it was filmed it such dark lighting, editing did not really help. Jahziah and I decided this was a scene that had to be re-filmed. I hope after re-filming, we can get better lighting. 

Now, I will tell you somethings she did like. So, she is one of the main actors in the film, so her answers were somewhat bias. First, she really enjoyed watching and filming the car scene. The car used in the film was one of the actors and she had lights in it which made the scene even more cool. Next, she liked how the names were titled/ the font that was used. Jahziah and I took some time picking a font because we really wanted it to match the theme. She also said the acting was good. I agreed with this too because I loved the emotion and attitude the actors gave. It is nice to hear all the good things she said about the film. 

Well, that is it for todays blog. Thanks for coming back to another one of my amazing blogs. 

Dreams do not work unless you do- Annabels Quote of the Day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“GONE” CCR | GRWM | INTERVIEW

First Day of Editing

Planning Blog: Day Three of Filming