Third Day of Editing


 Hey blog, how did your day go? School has been quite boring. I went out to eat with my dad afterschool at Longhorn. We talked and it was cool. 

Today I will be telling you about the final step in editing. All that's left to edit is the last scene. In my opinion, it was way easier to split the scenes up and make the editing blogs by the day. This scene was the hardest to edit because of the length/ time of it and the different components. 

As talked about in other blogs, my job was to match the audio and add the music. Jahziahs job was to cut the clips and pick the best out of all takes. Kester's job was to look over it and let us know if there was anything we should change or add. 

I watched as Jahziah edited the clips of the third scene. I helped her look over and pick the best takes for scene three. This scene had to be perfect because it was when the main actor was taken and left mystery to the viewers. This part was the biggest part of the film. It was the part we were all waiting for. Honestly, I was super excited to see how scene three would turn out after editing it and adding all the extra components. The first scene was the girls getting ready which was quite easy. The second scene was the car scene. The third scene was the party/ girl get taken seen. First, the girls get out of the car and Jahziah and I decided to shoot that as a wide shot. As the girls enter the party, the focus goes on different people of the party. The camera also followed the attention of what the girls were doing or who they were looking at. We decided to incorporate a shot where the girls played Uno with other people in the party. The scene cuts to when Ava is texting her online boyfriend. I thought it would be a cool idea to incorporate the texts on the screen for the viewers to know what was going on. The scene cuts to when Ava was walking out the party to go meet her online boyfriend outside. 

After Jahziah picked the best clips, she gave me her phone so I can add the audio. It was getting really close to when the bell was supposed to ring. I can't wait to see how everything turns out. Jahziah said she just had to add the text, Kester was going to look over it, and then everything should be done. I am so excited !! 

See you next time blog. Have a nice rest of your night. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does -Annabels Quote of the Blog 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“GONE” CCR | GRWM | INTERVIEW

First Day of Editing

Planning Blog: Day Three of Filming