Hey blog! This is the planning for the music video: Props 1. Phone 2. Car 3. Outfit Changes 4. Gifts 5. Purse 6. Keys Location: 1. Beach 2. Park 3. Around the neighborhood 4. House Schedule: 1. Want everyone to arrive at Annabel’s House around @2-3pm 2. Make sure we have all of our props 3. Go over lines / acting 4. Get our recoding device and song ready Backup Plan: The original plan was to go to the beach and record the music video there but , my group and I may have to already resort to the backup plan because of the group availability. The backup plans includes being at Annabel’s home , park near her home , and streets in her neighborhood.
Hey Blog, how is everything going ? How has your week been ? My week has been a 3/10 not going to lie. Things just kind of been hard at home but I hope it gets better soon. It’s time to film ! I have been waiting to film because last project , Jahziah and I had so much fun. We laughed and even got Mcdonald’s ice cream. I woke up at a reasonable time because Jahziah thought we should start feeling around 1-3 pm. Jahziah and I wanted to make sure we got the good lighting for the day shots. I woke up , took a shower , brushed my teeth , and made sure to wear a comfortable outfit for our day of filming. I got to Jahziah’s house and she gave me a tour since it was my first time over. Just like last group assignment , Jahziah and I decided to plan out how we were going to start and what shots we were going to use that day. Jahziah and I made a checklist of what we needed to do to have a successful day of filming. Jahziah and I decided to start filming the first scenes in the bedro...
Hey blog !! This is my Storyboard. I hope you all have had a good week. Scene 1: A girl and a boy are in the house arguing about something he has on his phone. She’s continuously pointing at it and putting it in his face. Scene 2: The argument is brought outside and she throws the phone at him, then walks off. Scene 3: She gets in her car and drives off while the boy tries to run after the car. Scene 4: Medium long shot of him running then giving up. Scene 5: She’s driving away with in the car with “Gonna Love Me” playing. Scene 6: She parks the car outside the park Scene 7: The girl gets out the car a little happier and starts to walk. Scene 8: Walking to the park singing. Scene 9: Walking and dancing in the park while singing Scene 10: Driving back to the house with “Gonna Love Me” playing Scene 11: She gets out the car and sees the boy holding flowers and food. They talk and hug. Scene 12: Back in the house eating. Tilt up to the ceiling.
Comments
Post a Comment