Hey Blog, how is everything going ? How has your week been ? My week has been a 3/10 not going to lie. Things just kind of been hard at home but I hope it gets better soon. It’s time to film ! I have been waiting to film because last project , Jahziah and I had so much fun. We laughed and even got Mcdonald’s ice cream. I woke up at a reasonable time because Jahziah thought we should start feeling around 1-3 pm. Jahziah and I wanted to make sure we got the good lighting for the day shots. I woke up , took a shower , brushed my teeth , and made sure to wear a comfortable outfit for our day of filming. I got to Jahziah’s house and she gave me a tour since it was my first time over. Just like last group assignment , Jahziah and I decided to plan out how we were going to start and what shots we were going to use that day. Jahziah and I made a checklist of what we needed to do to have a successful day of filming. Jahziah and I decided to start filming the first scenes in the bedro...
hello blog, how are you doing? I’m doing OK. Today I’ll be talking about how we had to re-edit for the final task. Two blogs ago I spoke about how Jahziah’s sister peer reviewed our final task and comments and concerns she gave us. Last blog I talked about how we had to reshoot the dancing because of her comments and concerns. I’ll be talking about editing that scene. Jahziah and I decided to edit in class together, so we both were able to add ideas. First thing we did was make sure the scenes were smooth. We also wanted to make sure the audios were smooth. It is a little hard to explain how to edit it’s more of a hands-on thing. We deleted the original and added the new one. after re-editing the scene, it looked a lot more smoother than before. Another thing she added was that we should’ve put background music in the part where the main actor gets taken. She thought it was a good idea that the audience felt some type of mystery during this part. I decided to add some suspen...
Hey blog! This is the planning for the music video: Props 1. Phone 2. Car 3. Outfit Changes 4. Gifts 5. Purse 6. Keys Location: 1. Beach 2. Park 3. Around the neighborhood 4. House Schedule: 1. Want everyone to arrive at Annabel’s House around @2-3pm 2. Make sure we have all of our props 3. Go over lines / acting 4. Get our recoding device and song ready Backup Plan: The original plan was to go to the beach and record the music video there but , my group and I may have to already resort to the backup plan because of the group availability. The backup plans includes being at Annabel’s home , park near her home , and streets in her neighborhood.
Comments
Post a Comment