Hey Blog, how is everything going ? How has your week been ? My week has been a 3/10 not going to lie. Things just kind of been hard at home but I hope it gets better soon. It’s time to film ! I have been waiting to film because last project , Jahziah and I had so much fun. We laughed and even got Mcdonald’s ice cream. I woke up at a reasonable time because Jahziah thought we should start feeling around 1-3 pm. Jahziah and I wanted to make sure we got the good lighting for the day shots. I woke up , took a shower , brushed my teeth , and made sure to wear a comfortable outfit for our day of filming. I got to Jahziah’s house and she gave me a tour since it was my first time over. Just like last group assignment , Jahziah and I decided to plan out how we were going to start and what shots we were going to use that day. Jahziah and I made a checklist of what we needed to do to have a successful day of filming. Jahziah and I decided to start filming the first scenes in the bedro...
Hello blog, how was your day? I am so tired. I just got off of work. I am somewhat excited for spring break. Today I will be speaking to you about how my group and I had to refilm one of the sciences for the final task. In the peer review, Jahziah’s sister is the one that watched our final task and gave us comments on it. She said the lighting during the dance scene was bad. She said since it was too light, it didn’t give the feeling that the actors were at a party. After we noticed this mistake, we decided to plan another day to refilm this scene. Around 5 to 6 people made it to the refilming day. The day we decided to refill most of the people canceled so we had to work with who was there. It was a little upsetting and stressful but we made it work. The main characters were able to attend, but we didn’t have extra people for the dancing scene. when everyone got to Jahziah’s house, we decided to talk and plan how we were going to to refilm this scene to make it better...
Hello blog, how have you been? I have been good. My spring break was fine. I worked, went to the beach, spent time with family, and went bowling with some friends. But, I hope you enjoyed my final product and my CCR. Have a great rest of your week!
Comments
Post a Comment